DADDARIO EXL165 45-105 BASS STRINGS
or 4 payments of $10.50 with InfoIn Stock
EXL165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from an EXL170 (.45 and .65) with the low strings from an EXL160 (.85 and .105). This set is optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of a comfortable playing tension with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”.
- Hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160 for ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $13.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $18.25 with Info