Prolong your tone with the same premium electric bass guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available.
Specially developed based on in-depth feedback from more than a thousand bass players just like you, Elixir's tailor-made selection of bass strings proudly includes nickel plated and stainless steel construction options, four- and five-string sets, and virtually every gauge range you could possibly need. All with Elixir's innovative string coating technology. And unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes? Elixir Strings has re-invented the stainless steel bass string. Carefully designed to enhance everything you love about stainless steel and minimize everything you don’t (including its notoriously shrill sound), these electric bass round wound guitar strings boast a bright, stainless tone with deep lows. Meanwhile, the NANOWEB Coating, redesigned specifically for bass guitars, allows a smooth, natural feel that also enhances grip and reduces finger squeak.
Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
- 5-string electric bass round wound guitar strings constructed with stainless steel wrap wire
- Played for a fresh evolution of stainless tone that’s bright (but not shrill) with deep lows
- NANOWEB Coating, redesigned specifically for bass guitars, provides a smooth, natural feel that also enhances grip
- Coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Coating also minimizes annoying stainless finger squeak
- Long Scale, 5-String Light gauge: .045 .065 .085 .105 .130