MARKBASS 300W 'POCKET SIZE' HEAD
or 4 payments of $172.25 with InfoIn Stock
It's a professional-grade amplifier you need to hear to believe such powerful sound can be delivered by such a small and lightweight package!
In fact, our lightest and smallest head only weights 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg and has an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio, with its 300W of power in a very small and ultra-lightweight package.
Many competitors was inspired by Markbass amps manufacturing small amps too but in our case small doesn't mean "poor performance", on the contrary with the Nano Mark 300 not only you can take this ultra-little amp everywhere, but you don’t have to sacrifice the warm and rich Markbass tone!
Markbass products are known for their clarity and loyalty to the source of sound. People often use words like warm, punchy, clear, honest, accurate- even aggressive to describe Markbass. They also say that Markbass amps allow them to sound like themselves!
What is our secret?
MPT (MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY)!
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specificically designed for bass.
At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develope a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
Suggested matching cabinet/s:
- New York 121
- New York 151
- New York 151 Black
- Traveler 102P
- Traveler 121H
- Traveler 151P
- Standard 102HF
- Standard 151HR
- INPUT: impedance 2 Mohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo
- WEIGHT: 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg
- WIDTH: 7.87 in. / 20 cm
- DEPTH: 8.27 in. / 21 cm
- HEIGHT: 2.09 in. / 5.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 300W RMS @ 4 ohm, 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $397.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $237.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $247.50 with Info