Tube like performance, touch and feel. The SHADOW amplifier series is a harmonious marriage between MOOER's famous digital preamp technology and a new take on traditional solid-state Class A/B amplification techniques, that deliver professional 'tube like' performance, touch and feel, at entry level prices.
Each model in the SHADOW series comes fully loaded with a whole host of special features and effects, that provide everything you need to craft incredible guitar tones for creating music on-stage or in the practice room. These tones can be stored within 40 preset slots and easily recalled using the proprietary wireless footswitch (NOT INCLUDED).
The SHADOW range of amplifiers house custom-built guitar speakers, designed to deliver rich harmonies and enhanced feel with clarity, articulation and dynamics throughout the amplifiers full volume range.
- 25 Digital Preamp models based on MOOER's unique digital preamp modelling technology, coupled with Class A/B power amp, delivers 'tube like' tone and response
- 29 integrated stompboxes including 8 drive pedals, 9 modulation pedals, 5 delay pedals (w/ tap tempo), 6 reverb types and a precision tuner
- JAM Section provides the ultimate in solo performance and practice facilities. Including a looper, syncable drum machine, AUX IN and Bluetooth connections for audio playback
- 40 preset slots to backup and recall your favourite tone settings. These can be easily recalled using the proprietary footswitch (NOT INCLUDED)
- Independent control knobs for main amp parameters allows fast and intuitive tone setup
- Optional balanced output with integrated cabinet simulation for direct connection to PA and audio interface
- Independent headphone output with cabinet simulation for silent practice
- Serial FX LOOP for easy integration with your favorite effects pedals
- SPEAKER OUT for connection to external speaker cabinets
- Weight: 8.3 kg
- Size: 420mm x 217mm x 368mm
- Power amp: 30 watt, class A/B
- Speaker: Custom 8", 50 watt, 8 ohm