Offering impressive sound coupled with exciting built-in lighting effects, the N-Wave 580L is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580L desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers 40 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. But it’s the exciting built-in illumination that sets the N-Wave 580L apart from every other compact monitor.
The woofer and tweeter have brilliant LED lighting that can be customised to either pulsate with the music or cycle through the color spectrum. The lights can be defeated for those occasions when you prefer not to use them.
The system’s 2-channel amplification is mounted in the right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the right speaker.
The Numark N-Wave 580L’s outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction.
For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580L has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency “hit.”
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups
- Woofer and tweeter have brilliant multi-color LED illumination
- 3-Stage Color Command: Pulsate, Slow Cycle, Off
- Convenient front panel volume control
- 1” silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer for detailed, powerful sound
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 40 watts total system dynamic power
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent audible resonance
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼” audio inputs
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media
- 55 – 20,000 Hz frequency response for outstanding sound
- Universal voltage
- Audio cable, interconnection cable and power cable included