PROMARK HICKORY 7A "NATURAL" NYLON
or 4 payments of $5.50 with Info
Length: 15 3/8"
Tip Material: NATURAL NYLON
Tip Shape: Oval
The 7A is a standard diameter drumstick for those that enjoy a light and short stick. Excellent for Jazz play and where lower volumes are appreciated. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .512" Length: 15 3/8"
- Oval natural nylon tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $6.12 with Info
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Info
or 4 payments of $6.50 with Info
or 4 payments of $4.50 with Info