Can I return the product I have purchased online or in-store- Tourbus Entertainment accept returns within 30 days of purchase for incorrect choice or change of mind. If you have purchased your item more than 30 days ago then we can unfortunately not return the item. If the item is not working correctly or has a fault then this falls under a warranty return which differs from item to item.
- In store returns
- You need to obtain prior approval from Tourbus Entertainment for a return before returning it to the store. Refunds cannot be released before a return reaches the store.
- Postal returns
- You need to to obtain prior approval prior approval from Tourbus Entertainment to organise a return via mail.
What if my product arrived and was damaged in transit or upon arrival?
Items that are damaged on arrival (DOA) or damaged in transit need to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Customers need to contact Tourbus Entertainment within 7 days of delivery if something is damaged in transit or DOA.
What items are not valid for returns and exchanges?
Any item misused or damaged by the customer is not covered by our return policy. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- Deliberate misuse of the product.
- Using the product for something other than its intended use.
- Having the item repaired or inspected by an unauthorised repairman before a return approval is authorised byTourbus Entertainment .
- Damaging the product in an accident or fire.
What if I made an incorrect choice?
Returns due to incorrect choice require the customer to organise the return. Customers are responsible for organising all return freight and we recommend that customers use a reputable carrier to ensure the item arrives back with us safely.
Please ensure that;
- You have valid proof of purchase (usually a receipt).
- The product is in re-saleable condition.
- The product has not been used or damaged.
If you purchased a Tourbus Entertainment product using your PayPal account, and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to your PayPal account.
PayPal credits the refund according to how the original payment was made. If you used a credit card, PayPal credits your credit card. If you used a funding source other than a credit card, your PayPal balance will receive the credit. If you used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion goes to the credit card, and the remainder goes to your PayPal balance.
After the refund to credit cards is completed, it can take up to 30 days for it to appear on your statement, depending on your card provider. You can check the status of your refund by logging in to your PayPal account and going to your Transaction History.