The V3 is a rugged dynamic workhorse fit for absolutely any voice or instrument. Brilliant, reliable sound meets outstanding build quality.
For many years, we've had live sound engineers utilizing our studio microphones and Reflexion Filters® on stages all over the world with acts like Linkin Park, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Billy Idol, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and many, many more.
With vast knowledge gained through working with countless engineers and bands, we have finally entered into the world of dynamic mics with the V Series - built to withstand rigorous touring schedules, while still performing better than anything else in their class.
The V3's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that beveled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It's the little things that count.)
The V3's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
The dynamic element in the V3 has been custom-developed for a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument - and its cardioid capsule design helps efficiently isolate your voice from other on-stage sounds, ensuring plenty of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
The V3's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
- Cardioid pickup pattern reproduces stage vocals and instruments naturally
- Suits lead vocals, guitar cabs, horns, drums, and choirs
- Specialised copper voice coil with neodymium magnet
- All-metal design (no plastic parts) for prolonged life on the road
- Beveled grille keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Gold-plated XLR connector resists corrosion
- 50Hz–16kHz frequency range
- Includes a mic clip, thread adapter, and carry pouch