Tokai ATE136 RR Vintage Series Japan in Natural is a traditional, TE-type electric guitar handmade in Japan with carefully selected tonewoods and high quality parts.
The Tokai ATE-136 RR is based on the famous 1960's Rosewood TE guitar made famous by George Harrison, and it has a Rosewood top - Alder middle - and Rosewood back body and one piece maple neck with a glossy finish, with 22 medium jumbo sized frets and 9.5 radius.
The Vintage model is equipped with vintage-style TE-VB bridge, TE-Vintage MK3 pickups and Gotoh Vintage machine heads.
The gorgeous classic Natural Rosewood color has a gloss poly finish with black pickguard.
Includes a durable Tokai Premium Tweed Case.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Canadian Hard Rock Maple, Glossy Finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21x Jumbo
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Vintage SD-91M
- Bridge: Tokai Vintage TE-VB
- Neck Pickup: Tokai Vintage TE Neck MK3
- Bridge Pickup: Tokai Vintage TE Bridge MK3
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
PLEASE NOTE STOCK PHOTO USED IN LISTING HAPPY TO SUPPLY MORE IMAGES UPON REQUEST