Comfort G MINI Traveller Acoustic Guitar
• 7/8 size, satin finished, Mini Grand Auditorium body acoustic guitar with a Koa top, back and sides.
• Bound in Walnut, it features a rounded over Binding Relief underneath the player’s forearm area.
• Comfort Carve-Away at the upper shoulder which allows for superior access to the higher frets.
• Mahogany neck has an ebony fingerboard with dot inlays which ties in nicely with the ebony bridge.
• Headstock features a maple Washburn logo as well as gold tuners with ebonite buttons.
• Gorgeous parquet rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany.
• Crafted with premium materials, it makes an excellent recording or travel guitar.
Body & Construction
• Top Wood: Koa
• Back Wood: Koa
• Sides: Koa
• Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
• Rosette: Washburn Parquet, 3-Ring
• Type: Acoustic Guitars
• Shape: G Mini, Travel / Mini
• Style: 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
• Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Truss Rod
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Number Of Frets: 20 frets
• Inlays: Dot
• Nut: Graphtech Nubone
• Nut Width: 1-11/16
• Scale: 23-1/4
• Hardware: Gold Hardware
• Bridge: Ebony
• Tuners: 18:1 Gold w/Ebonite Buttons
• Color: Natural
• Finish: Satin
• Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronze
• Additional Info: Gig Bag Included