F1 FIELD RECORDER + LAVALIER MIC - PROFESSIONAL AUDIO. UP CLOSE
THE ZOOM F1 FIELD RECORDER + LAVALIER MIC IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS WHO NEED TO CAPTURE THE NUANCE OF EVERY WORD WITH PROFESSIONAL QUALITY AUDIO.
SOUND & STORY
The F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic completes your video’s story by providing outstanding audio no matter where your production takes you.
CAPTURE EVERY NUANCE
The F1-LP comes with Zoom’s newly engineered LMF-1 lavalier mic, designed for capturing every nuance. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, perfect for interviews, wedding vows, and more.
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
With its minimal profile, the F1 attaches neatly on belts, waistbands, or slipped into a pocket so the recorder can be easily concealed.
The LMF-1 Lavalier mic connects directly to the F1 and records to a micro SD card. By recording directly to the F1, interference or noise commonly experienced when using a wireless beltpack system is eliminated.
ONE-TOUCH CONTROLS, EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY
The F1’s one-touch buttons gives you easy access to record levels, limiter control, lo-cut filter and volume output. It’s newly designed monochromatic LCD display ensures visibility even in bright sunlight.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS
- AUTO LOCK - The Record Hold function or the Hold Switch can be used to prevent your subject from accidentally hitting buttons while recording.
- NO CHANCE OF OVERLOAD - An on-board limiter and auto-level control keep your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
- CONVENIENT POWER SOURCES - The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
- USB CONNECTIVITY - Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer or iPad using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
RECORD IN MULTIPLE AUDIO FORMATS
The F1 records audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant.
Here's what's included
• F1 Field Recorder • LMF-1 Lavalier microphone • WSL-1 Windscreen • MCL-1 Mic clip • BCF-1 Belt clip • 2 AAA batteries • Quick guide