LiveTrack L-8’s feature set is perfectly suited to podcasters and content creators. With six onboard pads, you can easily trigger intros, foley FX, ads, and prerecorded interviews. For call-in interviews, simply connect a phone via the included 3.5mm TRRS cable or route audio from computer call apps, such as Skype, over USB. Additionally, LiveTrak L-8’s mix-minus function eliminates troublesome echo and feedback from and to your caller, so you never have to worry about blowing out your listeners’ ears. LiveTrak L-8 also includes four headphone outputs for multiple hosts or in-studio guests so that they can hear each other clearly during spirited discussions!
If you’re a singer-songwriter or small band, LiveTrak L-8 is an ideal mixer for coffeehouse and club shows. Create up to three individual monitor mixes, add depth with the FX section, and dial in the perfect tone for each performer with LiveTrak L-8’s 3-band EQ. Want to drop some pro-quality live cuts on your fans? Live-Trak L-8 lets you capture performances on an SD card for post-production editing and mixing in your DAW of choice. And with its small footprint and robust build, you can chuck it in a travel bag and haul it to show after show.
Move from the Stage to the Home Studio with Ease
The LiveTrak L-8 doubles as a 24-Bit/96kHz USB 12-track recorder for home studio use. Take advantage of its six audio channels, two line inputs, 2 hi-Z inputs, and two USB inputs to record larger ensembles. Because the LiveTrak L-8 is battery powered and extremely portable, you can break out of the confines of the studio and record outdoors or in alternate and inspiring locations without access to power.
Zoom LiveTrak L-8 8-Channel Digital Mixer/Recorder Features:
- 8-channel digital mixer with 12-track simultaneous recording and 10-track playback
- Perfect for podcasters with six sound trigger pads, mix-minus function to reduce feedback and echoes during call-in interviews, and four headphone outputs for multiple participants
- Store up to seven recallable scenes for different recording and mixing configurations
- Ideal mixer for coffeehouses and other small venues, featuring up to three customizable monitor mixes, FX section, 3-band EQ, and live recording capabilities
- Doubles as a 24-bit/96kHz 12-in/4-out digital recorder for cutting tracks in your home studio
- Battery-powered and portable for use in the field